How to Replace the Extended Network Box With a Picture
Ever come across a myspace page and notice their extended network box is replaced with a cool picture? Well this tutorial will teach you how to do just that. PimpWebpage.com will teach you how to replace the extended network box with a picture on your MySpace Profile the easiest and most convenient way. We provide the best tutorials on the web. So how do you replace the extended network box with a picture? Scroll down and find out. Copy and paste --- that's all you need to do for you to be able to replace the extended network box with a picture.
Use this code to replace the extended network box with a picture in Your MySpace Profile.
1. You will need to select an image you want to replace your extended network box with.
2. Resize the image to 435x75.
3. Upload your picture online and obtain the image url.
4. Paste image url on the code below where it says "IMAGE URL HERE"
5. Finally, paste the entire code anywhere in your edit profile section.
HTML Code (Highlight, copy Ctrl-C & paste Ctrl-V):