How to Replace the Myspace Contact Table with an Image
Ever come across a myspace page and notice their contact table is replaced with a cool picture? Well this tutorial will teach you how to do just that. PimpWebpage.com will teach you how to replace the contact table with a picture on your MySpace Profile the easiest and most convenient way. We provide the best tutorials on the web. So how do you replace the contact table with a picture? Scroll down and find out. Copy and paste --- that's all you need to do for you to be able to replace the contact table with a picture.
Use this code to replace the Myspace contact table with a picture on Your MySpace Profile.
1. You will need to select an image you want to replace your extended network box with.
2. Resize the image to 300x150.
3. Upload your picture online and obtain the image url.
4. Paste image url on the code below where it says "IMAGE URL HERE"
5. Finally, paste the entire code anywhere in your edit profile section.
HTML Code (Highlight, copy Ctrl-C & paste Ctrl-V):